Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shooting at Cleveland's Most Upscale Strip Club

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

When I first read the title I thought u were talking about christies or hustler. Alibi is not the most upscale!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

What a dump.

It makes Bogarts look good!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The reviews use words like "thick", "heavy set", "tatted up" to descibe the dancers.

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

The words "upscale" "strip club" and "Cleveland" generally do not go together.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

To me Upscale means "low mileage" air dances !

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I've driven by the area before. I honestly didn't realize it was a strip club ... until now. lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement