tuscl

Should I get a girlfriend?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Should I get a girlfriend? That is a serious question. I found a cute 50 yo MILF. Very fuckable, fun, and she's very into me.

Two interesting facts.

First, she lives about an hour and a half away from me. I can see positives and negatives to this.

Second, she has money. So, for a change, I don't think $ is the main reason that she's into me.

I will never give up strippers, so that's not an issue. But I doubt that she will be into strip clubs. Can't be sure for a while cause I'm not gonna broach that subject up front. In other words, my guess is that I would have to lie to cover clubbing if I do this with her.

Should I pursue her if things continue to progress, or just fuck her and move on.

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I already did have to lie to her last night to disguise my strip club visit. I don't like lying. But I can't tell her the truth, and I can't stop seeing strippers. And I like the idea of having a cute woman around my age who wants to fuck me for free.

Note:I will not marry her. I'm only asking if I should get a girlfriend. This question does not involve marriage.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Post a picture so all of us can see what she looks like. Include a picture of her tits. I mean, you say she is fun, so...

And does she smoke weed with you? Inquiring minds need to know John.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    John, did you have sex at all with your wife? You act like you didn't. lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Why are you asking a bunch of PLs this question? This should be something you need to decide on your own.

We are only interested in important stuff, like helping Juice pick out what flavor of Four Loko he should buy.
  • K
    9 years ago
    Yes. If it doesnt work out, break it off
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I was bored, so I signed up for Tinder tonight. One of the first profiles I saw was a hot chick whose bio was short and sweet. It read "Fuck it. Let's play." Ha ha.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    John, a long time ago, I was talking with a hottie in a bar. We didn't end up dating or fucking, but she said something quite meaningful.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Only get somewhat serious with them if they live 5-15 miles away. By no means, am I saying: Don't fuck her. Fuck her, but don't get too serious.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    My opinion - if you're still doing strippers, and she wants to be exclusive, no girlfriend. To many lies to tell and it doesn't end well.

If she's down with fwb or nothing serious and just having fun, go for it.

Just my two cents.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I think you need a FWB or fuck buddy more than a gf.

It's too soon after your divorce to get serious on one woman. Plus you barely know her.

Is SHE pushing hard to define the relationship? If not, just don't worry about the future and have fun in the now.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    k
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I think you should go for true love and marry your DS.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I like to say yes to everyone because he ALWAYS pines on about his romantic endeavours with strippers and sugar babies. It always turns into a romantic adventure with hoes and it costs him a bunch of money so why not spend less money for the same pleasure. I say go for it, but like with all relationships, if you feel you can't be attracted to her, dump her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks. I'm gonna follow Jack's advice.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    date her see where it goes you never know she might not mind and may even want to join you when you go to the strip club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion