tuscl

OTC with 60 year old stripper

So the other night I had myself a very nice OTC. I was charged via the huge tips I contributed the night before. After talking to my DS I realized that she was Johns mom! Basically I feel indebted to John for his mother providing me such a great evening. How can I ever repay you John? When this happened with a few other members on Tuscl, they simply told me I must bang their sister as well…so I did. Shout out to Shailyn, skinazi, Rech, Shadow Cat (banged his mom in the 1960's) and sorry JSG but your mom was f-u-gly. (Told the hoe I wouldn't touch her with a stolen dick)

4 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Juice, you need to meet my sister !!! Come on up !! She does 3 somes with wild bears way up there in our Upper Peninsula. You haven't lived until you do anal with a bear !!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Wow.

Since JS has said he was in his mid 50's... And you said his mom was a 60 year old stripper, Thet must mean his mom got pregnant around 5 years old?

Weird.... lol.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "You haven't lived until you do anal with a bear !!"

Brilliant!

Just stay away from any sexy lady bears that rickthebear is pimping out because I bet he'll fuck you up!

(Couldn't resist!)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Wow.

Since JS has said he was in his mid 50's... And you said his mom was a 60 year old stripper, Thet must mean his mom got pregnant around 5 years old?

Weird.... lol."

Ace point, but I bet that Juiceboxsixtynine can travel in time! Or, more accurately, he thinks he can given sufficient amounts of alcohol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion