Juice for prez, sippycup for vp?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Clubber for Secretary of Defense
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Motörhead can be speaker of house.

Dougster can take over the fed reserve.

Papi can take that open spot in the Supreme Court.

JS69 can be attorney general.

LMN can take over the IRS

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    SJG can be ambassador to Sri Lanka
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I want to be Ambassador to Mexico. I know that the most extreme high end brothel in the world is right by embassy row in Mexico City. Fashion model grade hotties, college educated, multiple languages. They dance with you in the parlor, so you can get to know them first. All of European dissent, and a high percentage of blondes.

SJG

Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ECi6WJp…
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Listen SJG, the girl I would be fucking in Mexico doesn't have to be smart. It's not like I'm in college and need help with my business calculus homework!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    David E. Stuart's Guyamas Chronicle's describes the place and the girls. You could keep dancing with them, but no Latina will need more than one dance to turn a guy into jello. But they were completely out of his price range. He could have paid his rent for 8 months on what they wanted. So after he declined, the girl just sat there looking at him while crossing and uncrossing her legs.

He said that he felt like one of those fighting bulls that gets prodded, but then will end up chopped into pieces for stew, but never gets to have sex.

So his friend took him to a working class place, very dark skinned girls, but very nice, pretty and personable. Mexico is a cool place.

Now the cops were selling admission tickets out front. It is like that.

If I'm to be part of the Juice Administration, I want to be there on Embassy Row. This high end hotties really appeal to me. I mean they are educated and they are high priced, but this does not mean that they are like Beverly Hills spoiled bitches. No, high priced and educated, but still working girls. I like girls that I can talk with.

SJG

Four Horsemen, Age of Decadence, Obsession with Sex
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHS…
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I want to be ambassador to Brazil and I'll move the embassy to Ipenama Beach.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I want HUD !
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Gawker could be the White House chef
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Send SJG to Mexico then let Donald Trump build a wall
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't be necessary. Banging Mexican lovelies all day long, I'd turn into a show donkey. I wouldn't ever want to come back.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^You mean a mule right ?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No, the ones who shove their huge cocks into the hookers up on stage in the Zona's every night are donkeys.

Send me to Mexico and in no time at all I'll be turned into a donkey. They live for no other reason but to fuck hot looking strippers.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    SJG, they don't like anti-christians in Mexico. You will be a culo
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You are mistaken, Mexico has the most strict anti-clerical laws on the face of the earth.

I don't take any exception to people actually having faith. I just take exception to people using it as a public identity.

So this is what Mexico restricts, going way beyond what the US Constitution would ever allow.

It comes from their revolution.

Now true, in the PAN party lots of people want something like a religious state, and Philippe Calderon was somewhat on board for that, Vicente Fox always kept a distance from that element of his own party.

Now that PRI is back in office, religion is kept on the side lines, radically more so than it ever could be in the United States.

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Make LMN the head of the DEA! ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion