tuscl

Sharapova Isn't In Big Trouble

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Nike, other firms suspend ties with Sharapova

http://usat.ly/1p4x2j6

I always thought she seemed pretty cool. More importantly, is she hot or not? Sometimes she looks great, others, well not so much. She is like 6'5" so maybe that's throwing me off!

13 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Fuck tou autocorrect "is in trouble" ugh!!!!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    First things first, let's just get it out of the way. Could she be using this to gain a physical edge and not because she has some heart issue? Sure she could. We don't know what her doctor thinks or what she thinks. We can't read their minds. We can only go by what they say the reason is she takes it. I believe in very stringent oversight when it comes to catching cheaters in sports. I have no problem with all the drug testing to try and keep things fair.

I have never looked at what I can only assume is a MASSIVE list of banned substances but i think I read somewhere that even insulin is on the "watch" list. Not banned outright but it's suspect. Hell, before too long my centrum multi vitamin will be on the banned substance list.

And of course she's hot. She always has been. Too skinny but still hot.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ah thanks for reminding me up my centrum - I forgot to take it today!

Yep put seaboardrr on the banned list - he's taking too much vitamin C!!!!!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I think she's hot. But I also agree - sometimes she looks great - and sometimes not so much.

If her major sponsor (Nike) cut ties already - that seems premature. She made the announcement yesterday - and her explanation seemed reasonable. I'm sure the banned substance list is long and confusing too.

Just my opinion - but I think her career peeked a few years ago.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Yes, she's hot

Not in the same league as Anna Kournikova, but a MUCH better player.

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    The substance was just band in January of this year, so I'll give her a little slack, but on the other hand she HAS to be aware of what drugs are band. Doesn't she pay people to do that?
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    So why is Gatlin different then? Why did they not drop him? Ridiculous.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Pretty Hot
    http://www.si.com/tennis/photos/2014/06/…
    Methinks she is only like 6'2"...... only.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Way too tall for me. However, if the drug only became prohibited in January, she may not have been juicing. I think we've all become cynical about athletes since Lance Armstrong got caught.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Good point by Motor, her handlers should have been on top of this.

Oz open started mid January. Assuming the drug's status changed Jan 1, the time line is reasonable.

She very hot IMO... Tall tend to look great IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nike is probably cutting ties w/ her b/c she's on d downside of her career & they probably want to get out of her contract now that she's not on top.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I heard on sports radio that the drug she took is produced in Eastern Europe & not legal in the US - supposedly it increases blood flow & thus endurance - also heard it's very uncommon to prescribe the drug to a 28 y/o person.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    100% certified HOT just my kind of woman. Tall, slim, and rich
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion