tuscl

Post Sex Rituals

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
After a perfect DS GFE, here is wfat we usually do.

First, she gets a full body massage. I am very thorough and sensuous. This turns me on massively.

Next, we cuddle. I hold her in my arms, then she holds me to her glorious tits. I'm getting semi hard.

Soon she jumps up and says she's hungry. The munchies. We order a pepperoni pizza, a quesadilla, an order of fries and drinks. While we wait, I gaze at her while we smoke a bowl or a vape. I'm hard.

The food comes. We consume mass quantities. It's as good as sex.

Then we rest. I lay my head on her stomach. I kiss. Kiss some more. Move down low ......

After sex she watches a video with headphones while I go to sleep with my head on her ample cheat. This is the most content feeling I can imagine. What a great day.

Do you guys have any post sex rituals, or do you just fuck em and leave em.

16 comments

• Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I always thought the massage came first as part of foreplay and then cuddle after sex

Have you ever told your DS that you love her?

What makes you think it's love and not lust?

I like my CF and I care about her but I can not love her.
    For me, love has to be mutual and reciprocal.

We are just ATMs to these young ladies. Nothing more.

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Usually a light meal pre sex with weed, massaging and four play while watching Netflix....then once she cums from eating her ass and pussy i insert myself then blow a massive load..

Post sex we have a heavy meal, weed and more Netflix but this time we just cuddle
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    If it's late and we're going to sleep then we must be cuddled together like one body. If it's not late and we have other stuff to do then I need something to eat because I've most likely burned through 300-500 calories.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never massage before sex. At least not with a DS. I tried that once. I massage for like 30 seconds and then start eating her pussy. She likes a real massage, and she gets whatever she wants.

I have never told the DS that I love her. Once I said that I don't love her. But I was lying.

How do I know it's love and not lust? It's both.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't spend much time with a stripper after sex. I don't want to make the next guy in line impatient.

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    If I'm doing OTC or at home, I almost immediately go to bed afterwards. I remember reading it's a proven fact post sex energizes women but makes men tired.

If I am doing ITC and drove myself to the club, I get something to eat on the way home.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    After sex, I typically head straight to the faucet to wipe the pepper spray out of my eyes.

Ha ha! Just a little joke! I tend to be split between cuddling, and wanting to hit the shower as fast as I can. Whichever urge wins that day.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    So JS69, how many hours per week do you like to spend with women?

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

SJG

Awesome Documentary:
    Global Financial Meltdown - One Of The Best Financial Crisis Documentary Films
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzEWeGJ…
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    "I remember reading it's a proven fact post sex energizes women but makes men tired."

You are correct. From what I remember when men AND women have an orgasm the chemicals prolactin, seratonin (sp?) and numerous others are released into the body. These are calming chemicals which also give that euphoria feeling. All men pretty much react the same way. Women are weird. Some react like men and pass out while others jump up full of energy .

I'm sure someone around here will c&p a thesis on this phenomenon.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think a lot of it just depends on what the people do after sex.

Just sleep?

Jacuzzi?

Food?

Doing stuff on computer?

And then if it is to be sleep, is it understood that more is to be had, and that you don't need to ask first? :) :) :) :)

Also, some people do like to do sex earlier, so as to avoid just falling asleep.

At swinger's clubs, they are not usually intended as sleep over venues. So sex happens, then people go home.

So I think external structures can play a role. At AMPs girls have put their head on my shoulder and fallen asleep, and usually they do want to go home with me. This is because I treat them as civilians and this only happens about once a year for them.

But this is at night, not during the lunch hour rush.

I believe that in TJ's Hong Kong Bar, given that it runs 24-7, girls are likely to be willing to sleep with guys, at least for a while and if they are in one of the fancier rooms, and if they believe that the guy might pay for another round.

She doesn't lose anything by some sleeping, as she has to sleep somewhere sometime, and so she can go back to doing quickies after some sleeping with a nice customer.

SJG

Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ECi6WJp…
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I hope this doesn't get me in trouble - but I usually loosen the ties around her wrists and ankles after sex.

I love a good meatball parm sandwich after a good long fuck session. The crunchy Italian bread - the smell of the marinara sauce - the gooey mozzarella cheese - mm mmm -

Then a cold beer - and a nice nap -
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't go for physical restraints myself. Spent lots of time talking with local dancers who like to be restrained and submissive.

There are dominance and submission themes in all human interactions, especially the sexual. I don't need physical devices to be aggressive with a girl.

But if you are into such mechanical restraints, be careful, as it is easy to inadvertently injure a girl if these are in use.

SJG

Renegade Inc
    http://renegadeinc.com/
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    The main thing I like to do after good sex is smoke a blunt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I do an R Kelly & piss on them

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I just pay them the $$$
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    So Papi, how many hours per week do you like to spend with women, and what would you consider to be the ideal?

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

SJG

Will Work For Free | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SuGRgdJ…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion