tuscl

the transformation of dancers and their customers as the years pass

Monday, March 7, 2016 6:12 AM
As a young man in my 20s i meet some rookie dancers and over the next five year's i saw them go from week and shy civilian lookin girls to turned out hard core strippers that was money makers. I got to see the changes in how they outwardly changed their looks and inwardly built up walls...thus making them seductive sharks aka wolfs in sheeps clothing Now to me and i assume any other long term bachelor. I started out as a young married guy with hopes of being married forever...i was 18...i started then as well but not much...i did go to because i enjoy sex and naked girls...its been my weekness...my true drug....its a addiction... five years in and my marriage hit a crossroads. So i began to become a reg at the local clubs... 3 years later i found myself being seduced and seducing a stripper..she was one of the young girls i watched change...dating her opened my eyes into the game. Im at a spot in my life as I've noticed my changes from a week shy boy into strong harden man that has no love but for himself. Being a committed life long bachelor takes braking a few harts I've mastered using money to my advantage to gain sex and am closing in on mastery on the inward game of seduction. That's the hardest part because you have to face your true self Now it's time to attire my outwardly flesh with seductive clothing and smells and fragrances that call them to cum....it's time to become the equivalent of the aged stripper...i seduction artist with the focus on strippers only.. Fell free to like, comment and subscribe

12 comments

• just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    [view link] Play the music and just let my words sink in Fade out
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Dancers change for the worse because aging reduces attractiveness. Customers change for the better because aging usually means they earn more money.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    jack: over the long term, agree, looks-wise the general trend is dancers get less attractive. But sometimes their personalities and service improve as they mature (and sometimes not, often they get jaded and just get worse and more SW-like). But I find that I can find something to love about dancers of every age -- from the incredibly fresh and beautiful 18-21 set, to the woman-in-full-bloom 22-25 set, to the poise, maturity, and greater experience of the 26+ set... and some stripper's personalities do improve the entire way.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    AMEN jack and sub
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Maybe since you've mastered your money and strippers, you can work on mastering your spelling next.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol, maybe...we will see tard tard
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juicy, you have Down syndrome, I was born with Trisomy
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Words of wisdom from jack and sub. Never thought of that - but it definitely seems to be true.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :) SJG
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I love being married. I love sex with my wife. Its as much fun now as it was 26 years ago. I enjoy strippers, but I also enjoy skiing, poker, and golf. Its a hobby.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I 've seen hot strippers get pregnant and get fat and ugly a bit when they didn't lose the weight afterwards. This year I cut out some sugary drinks and some food and started exercising more. I've been melting. Kind of slowed down my weight loss and exercise with heat indexes above 100 but seeing hot strippers last night encouraged me to keep at. I once exercised outdoors in this crazy ass heat but that is not healthy when the heat index approaches 110 and there is an air quality alert. I used to get a big rush of endorphins from all the exercise. Probably still do since I'm walking on a trendmill while typing this. Walked 1.5 miles in the last 30 minutes. Not having to work tomorrow and all week, priceless.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion