tuscl

Y don't club's make shit easy on the patrons and dancers ?

Saturday, March 5, 2016 6:44 PM
I mean come on Y isn't dances just one denomination like $5, $10 $20, $50 Y the fuck $12.50, $15, $25 and bull shit like that Cut down on the change and make it a simple transaction

18 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    That's for tips. They want you to leave the rest for them. simple. you pay 5 bucks if the drink costs 3 or 4. you can pay 30 if the dances are 25. Some guys like to decide for themselves how much the tip is though, if any.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I hate places that have $25 dances. Not that I mind tipping but I don't carry anything other than twenties. The math never works.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    It's like buying an 8 ct package of hot dog buns and a 10 ct package of hot dogs. You gotta pay for more buns.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Im a cheap ass mother Fucker....i eat the last two dogs with out buns
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Shark yea i see the logic but fuck those bitches...i should be called jewbox lol i ask for my change
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Mo head i know right
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Mikeya again lol
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Actually they do have an ultra easy transaction method. After you take all your identification type cards out, just hand over your wallet to the stripper of your choice. She'll make sure that you get your change in the form of an empty wallet. Easy-peasy.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I go clubbing with 5s, 20s, and 100s. If by chance I can't get to the bank and can only stop at the ATM beforehand, I get the waitress to change a bunch of 20s for some 5s when I get my first drink (then I trip her for the drink and and extra $1 tip to making change). When and if I run low and 5s again, I have the waitress change out some more 20s for me. I find $15 dances to be the sweet spot. That way if I stop her after 2, I pay $40, or if I stop her after 6, I can pay $100. Very rarely lately do I find the dancer not worth a $10 tip. But I can see the problem from juice's POV if he'd rather not leave a tip. YMMV.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I buy the 8-count bun size dogs. If the weiner ain't the right size, it can cause issues. Or so I've heard.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    @mikeya01 is going to make my mind explode! Holy shit! I just realized that's how they sell hot dogs and buns! I'm getting screwed and that's before I even hit the club!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The 12.50 one would drive me insane.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I always carry a stack of 1s, 5s, 20s, and 100s. That way I'm ready for any price combination and don't have to face the "keep the change" pressure if I don't want to.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Never had $12.50 for a dance, but have had heard many strange amounts. $99 for fifteen minutes seems to be common lately. The strangest rate I remember so far was Follies in Atlanta. Don't remember what the actual rate was but I ended up paying $152 there my last trip.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah it's mostly a ploy to get you to just say fuck it and leave the rest as a tip.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    This practice doesn't bother me as much as other shit strip clubs do though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion