tuscl

OT: What are you watching?

Friday, March 4, 2016 7:48 PM
Between Netflix, Hulu, and all of the cable networks, it's hard to keep track of all the tv shows and original programming out there. I'm sure a lot of it is crap, but there are some good ones. What shows have you watched recently that you liked? I just started the new season of House of Cards. Pretty good, but I'm not sure I'll watch after this season. It may be jumping the shark this year. I watched all of the Ray Donovan episodes and really liked it. Looking forward to new episodes. Started watching Master of None with Aziz Ansari. Not bad. Pretty funny. Billions is really good.on Showtime. Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis are both great in it. Malin Akerman is still pretty hot for being in her late 30's. Better Call Saul is pretty good too. I hardly watched any tv the last several years and now I'm watching too much.

22 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I watch strippers irl
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Better Call Saul, and House of Cards. I'm also re watching Seinfeld, and Breaking Bad.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Nothing but movies on Netflix, DVD's and Bluerays.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Walking Dead, lots of college basketball, little bit of NBA. I will watch the Walking Dead spin-off and Game of Thrones when they start up again.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    If I watch any TV, it would be sports or whatever is on where I might be.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Something relaxing, an old rerun. Evil Dead 2.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The dead gf biting down on Ash's hand has gotta hurt. He's using a chainsaw back at her. hmm it's red like the one I bought last year. So far no dreams of creative chain saw evil dead stuff. I see a horror movie like Silent Hill and think, hmmm, the twin sisters, one demon, one not are hot. Horror movies rarely scare me. I've already interacted with paranormal entities so most stuff on tv is more comedy or entertainment for me. The question to ask though, is Ash really experiencing the paranormal or has he gone insane, killed his gf and hallucinated everything else? A sane person might question what was real. Then later what is mass hallucination versus real?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Ok watching Ash cut off hs hand is disturbing. Seeing lots of blood is making me feel hungry too. Oh Burger King commercial, I mustnot be alone. Maube the blood lookslike ketchup, subliminally making us hungry.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I don't have too much time to watch TV, but when I do, right now it's the NBA. Steph Curry is must see TV.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The Walking Dead and college basketball (The Big Ten) is about all I have time for.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Is basketball still considered a sport? Waking dead Lip sync battle Castle American pickers A few others that I can't remembet
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I watch old reruns of CSI Las Vegas. I'd like to bang that redhead.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Mostly Sports , & Vikings on history channel
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Better Call Saul Suits Men in Blazers Impractical Jokers
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't watch television. SJG Bernstein on Schoenberg [view link] part II [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I feel as though House of Cards took a dive in season 3, but I expect them to have a lot in store this season. When I get time I will catch up since s4 premiered not too long ago. Better Call Saul has my Monday nights busy. This is a no-brainer as I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan. I love Saul. I also watch the Golden State Warriors whenever one of their games is televised here, which, with my cable plan, is pretty awesome. I also am a big fan of Top Chef and have been keeping up with the episodes this season and the last few years. I've even made it a point to dine at some of the restaurants of previous winners. Bates Motel season 4 premiers soon. I have kept up with all the previous seasons so I'm excited for that. There are a couple of crappy reality TV shows I watch regularly as well.
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    NCIS caught my eye. But I usually go for the movies made in the 80s and a select few in the 90s.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    And I watch a lot of sports on weekends. Premier League Football mostly.
  • Tony777
    8 years ago
    Suits is good.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't watch television. What I listen to when on computers is what I add to my posts. SJG
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    big booty models dropping it like it's hot on my PC screen. A great way to stimulate yourself before heading to the stripper club.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    New show on Netflix called Flaked is pretty good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion