tuscl

Sex on the beach

Continuing a thread I started a week or so back. Let's talk about sex on the beach. How does one prevent beach sand from getting into her pussy for one It' been an issue that has plagued me thru the years. Privacy?? Easy, do it at night although that one night, some unknown person strolled by while we were fucking

15 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've used a blanket and I've use a sleeping bag.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

In some places that is nice, especially if both parties live in a beach town, and if you can walk on the beach at night, and just sort of let it happen.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I posted the story recently but I took DS II out in a hobie cat and we had sex over the water instead of the sand.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    That must mean on the Hobie Cat's trampoline of a deck.

SJG
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    A humongous beach blanket. Sand will find a way in anywhere. As far as privacy it's hard on a beach unless you've got some secluded spot no one ever goes to. I've done it at night between 2 catamarans pulled up on the beach. Of course on that completely empty stretch of beach a couple walked past, looked at us, we looked at them and they kept going and we kept going. If people walk by and see you just hope it isn't the police and you'll be fine. Nothing else you can really do about it. Doing it IN the ocean is just easier and can be done anytime. Me and mrs sea have done it in the ocean several times in broad daylight.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    All sorts of things happen at night, and regularly.

SJG

Dave Brubeck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEQB1-gl…
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    I've never heard a resolution for the sand issue, other than not being on it. Re seclusion there a lot of boat-in secluded beaches along the Italian coast. Just grab your yacht and go..
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    For those of you into it, fuck her in the ass instead.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    yeah.......sand.....lube...not a good idea
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    What a bunch of pussies worried about a little sand ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ agreed

SJG

Gnosis - Secrets of the Kabbalah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppT8JK1l…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Nice one, motorhead.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago