tuscl

The site's new advertisement.

The new advertisement above the "Discussions" page showing a person giving head to another person. What do you all think of the ad? At times I have to smile remember the good BJ's I've had from strippers and some of the bad ones. Who gives better head?? Strippers or civilians ??

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I should say above the topic, i.e. " The site's new advertisement."
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Proxy servers can strip the banner ads off, if you need that for your use environment.

SJG
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Across the line, it leans towards civilians.

Strippers are doing their job with me, civilians are in love with me. BIG difference!!!!! lol
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    san_jose_guy, thanks for the info, but I really don't care, one way or another.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    That's Sinead O'Conner's ad. Being a one hit wonder, the residuals aren't cutting it to pay the bills.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I have gotten a lot of good head from dancers. Civies not so much. I like a dancer to suck me dry and swallow every bit the luck my dick clean getting every last drop. I have had several dancers do this but can't think of a Civie that ever did.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Damn spell correct !
    then lick my dick clean
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is an issue that I feel very passionate about. Dancers give awesome head. For example:

The blow job queens sucks like a vacuum cleaner, like my cum is life giving.

Video girl worships my penis in the exact manner than I have instructed her, with lots and lots of kisses, licking the whole length repeatedly, using her tongue just below the head, rubbing my balls, jerking me off into her mouth, showing me my cum afterwards and playing with it..

GingerBread performs her profession with aplomb and enthusiasm. She is devoted and focused upon the little head, and there is nothing that she won't do for him. I couldn't ask for better service.

And the DS is my dream. I've cum in her mouth more than any other woman ever. Nobody else even comes close. Watching her suck the cum out of me is the third most erotic thing I've ever experienced. (the other two were also with her).

And the brand new, as yet unnamed 18 year old, wellI haven't had my dick in her mouth quite yet. But I can just tell how incredibly erotic it will be. Weed showed me exactly what it will be like, and in my vision she's a DS. The youngest DS ever.

In comparison, civilians are the minor leagues. For example, I am the first man that video girl ever gave a blow job to. I know that sounds impossible, I won't even try to explain but its true. So she's like a civilian, and it was mediocre. If I'd never had a stripper, I would've thought it was great. She sucked my dick, what's not to like. But strippers are light years beyond mere sucking in technique.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I turn the ads off.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Civilian women are better per my experiences.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    My experience is that pros do better BJ. I think its because I've ended up with more conservative and less experienced civilians.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I agree with you, san_jose_guy. I really hated to complain to my girlfriends for doing a bad blow job. This one dancer in a club in Sunrise, Florida came up to my motel room and gave me the best head of my life.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Most civvies just don't know how to give a great BJ. It always seems like they do it because it's expected but just aren't into it.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Most of your more conservative civi's, the sorts I've had too much experience with, are not going to want to show off their BJ skills.

In fact, mine have not had BJ skills.

For guys who end up with less conservative civi's, their mileage may vary.

SJG

Judge Leonard Edwards, I want to watch this material and learn
    https://judgeedwards.wordpress.com/categ…

Golden Dawn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJIFYNGV…

Seventh Phoenix
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9MTXE…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion