tuscl

Live in LT BF has left me for a stripper - Want to move out, no Money - Should I

Live in LT BF has left me for a stripper - Want to move out, no Money - Should I strip Temporarily ?

Quick backstory

Love of my life, my long term bf started to go to strip clubs after playing poker a few nights a week
We live together, dating 5 years, in our 30s.

I have classic womens' intuition.
Over the last several months affection dwindled on his part.
I am a sexual girl and I felt so weird that he stopped returning affection.

Finally he admitted to meeting "the hottest woman he has seen in 10 years" at a club, but said he "only" got private rooms with her and touched her but nothing else.

I was so blindsided and was in denial for months afterwards. I should have saved up money since I live in his house and have no family or savings to help me.
Instead I've kept giving him 60% of my income to help cover bills (he has money himself, lawyer making xxx,xxx)

Things came to a head recently. Even though I have loved him completely I finally forced a conversation about it all.

He again told me he can;t help himself and before I was able to stop him , he gushed how she is a brunette Marilyn Monroe with a tiny, perfect 5'2 body.
Well I'm a curvaceous Christina Hendrick type, so that made me feel horrid.

The kicker came this last week. He says he plans to move out, but I can stay and rent his house. So suddenly
I will need to double my income.
He then dropped the bomb that he was driving several hours to AC to play poker and "hang out" with the stripper who invited him there.

So yeah I understand I am single now. And need fast cash myself.

I know nothing about stripping and guys preferences. Is there a market , a $$$ for big boobed curvy (but small waist and thighs) redheads in stripping? I love to dance and am very outgoing but worried about not having a tiny little body . (since that what my now ex BF has left me for)

I never do drugs, have rock solid ethics and am not worried about getting sucked into it long term. I have a good job on my own I can do any time (website design) but now I am so hurt and wounded I want nothing but a nice nest egg quickly built so I can move out and far away from here.

Plus it will be like a Dark Comedy when a customer asked me how I started stripping. Because the Love of my Life left me destitute when he left me for a Stripper.

Any advice appreciated.

27 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Frankly, I don't give a fuck about your fake story
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    " big boobed curvy (but small waist and thighs) redheads"

Gee, I can't think of anyone who would like that package. Can you JS?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    www.stripperweb.com

Most of what you're going to get here is "show us your tits."

Although, if you're really a well endowed redhead, one poster might want to talk to you about "earning opportunities."
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    If you decide to move out -- I might know someone who can pack and move your things. Efficiently.
  • pickyperson
    9 years ago
    To 1st reply:
    Not a fake story. I joined this site and paid 6.95 because I was neurotically looking to see if there were any reviews about the stripper at the clubs she has worked at (yes I know her stripper name and the places she has worked at). Which sounds crazy, but hey I am majorly broken hearted.
    And honestly may be I am brainwashed but the lt bf has made me feel like only tiny, petite strippers are worthwhile and make money. And the only time I went with him to a strip club, I only saw 100 pound A cup gals.
    So I was just feeling out what the general male consensus is on this.
    I've also posted this on stripper web, so I am interest to see all feedback from actual customers to actual strippers.
    Thanks
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Why would JS68 want her? She said she's in her 30's. ..he doesn't like them over 20
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Also... this is obviously a fake troll bait story Ala Anongirl. This is probably just juice or someone bored out if their minds. Either way, to write like a woman scorned you would focus more on the other man stealing bitch, or poor me, neither involve actually searching for solutions to a problem. It's how I know a guy wrote it.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Also dead give away with username. Women would have used something a lot more dramatic given this situation. ..so better troll next time, consider my tips, it's just so next time people will take 30 second in stead I'd two to figure it out
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Maybe an expert on life counseling i will respond.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    This troll is so obvious that it's embarrassing.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    You might as well give it a try. There are lots of men who go crazy over curvy hotties. If you are only a few lbs over weight - you should do fine. Looks are part of the experience - but the ability to move and put on a show can be very important too.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Quick some PM Cap'n Sav A Ho he should be able to fix this situation.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    LOL
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Troll or not, this thread was worth it for Motorhead's comment alone. Lol.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Asking mongers if you should go pro with no tit pics is a pretty poor way to start.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Sorry you got your heart broken. You should go to a club as a customer first, see what you think.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    If you're not willing to show us your tits, then you wouldn't have what it takes to make it as a stripper anyway.

If not, go back and live at your parent(s) house.

Or back under the bridge where your troll ass came from.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Real life story: my wife's first husband left her for a stripper. She picked up and move on and she has 10x the balls that you do.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If this guy is a lawyer and he's making $xxx,xxx why were you giving him 60% of your income?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Hmmmmm.....what would TaraChristine do? Just do that.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Lopaw, best response of the year!
  • pickyperson
    9 years ago
    CAGA - I am a nerd. I am smart. I'm not some hysterical young thing. I never planned to post this thread. Username was created when I signed up to anonymously search through the 3 clubs I know 'his' stripper has worked at.
    If this happened to me when I was 20 I would be posting her name and clubs and having a general fit.
    Not a troll, just collecting data points on chances of making good money fast.

Cashman1234 - I think besides my now almost exbf making me feel like crap by telling me how perfect his little burnette marilyn spinner stripper is, I am hard on myself because I was very skinny for a long time. So even though I still get attention from guys and am attractive and young looking for my age (i still do some promotional modeling when web design burns me out) I am trying to convince myself I could make money at a curvier size.
    One reason I thought what the hell and posted here. Some interesting replies. More than stripperweb. It's crickets over there with my problem.

ilbbaicnl - Good advise. I have been to one with "him" a few years ago. I didn't look at any of the patrons there and don't know how going to one just to watch would impact my decision. Worth a try though. I'd probably just end up talking to a girl and telling her my sitch and she would say my ex is a bastard and I should work at a strip just to get back at him. But this isn't so much about revenge as honestly getting some quick cash.
    Need to move out.

Dominic77 - Why would I show men who pay to see women's breasts for free on here. And your story about your wife is hilarious. This literally JUST happened to me. I am sure she didn't pick up and move on asap. Unless she's a sociopath.

Shailynn - His Mother is big feminist. Of course she would die if she knew he left me for a stripper, but I will never tell her. So his attitude is that women help equally. Although if I think of my money going to the stripper directly, it hurts my brain.

So I guess my takeaway from replies is that yes some men would find me tipable [ i know it's not a real word] and to not fret about it.

Also I will say that if any of you reading this have a girl who loves you, who is crazy about you, don't screw her over if you fall for a stripper and that stripper actually likes you too. Particularly if the girl who loves you is helping you pay your bills.

PAX
  • pickyperson
    9 years ago
    Good advice - correction.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Show us your tits
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    His mother is a feminist? That's good. But what the fuck does that have to do with anything? I'm a feminist and I LOOOOOVE me some strippers.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Girl, if you are for real, and I am assuming you are, I'm willing to bet you look just fine. You may have seen lots of skinny girls with A cups on your one and only SC visit years ago. But my god, don't you realize many, many men love curvy women with big tits. And if you are built as you described above I'd get dances from you in a heartbeat.

And other than being over the age of 20, there is a member on this site that pays thousands of dollars a month (at least it sounds like it) on red headed strippers with big tits. Go for it.

And kick your loser BF in the balls for being a world class douche bag. Although you certainly should not have been turning over 60% of your salary to any man, much less a lawyer. I was going to say pull your head out of your ass, but you may be hurting too much right now. Keep your money and tell him to fuck off.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    The SW girls seem to think she is real.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion