tuscl

DJ is a retard

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Club is so slamming last night their is a line 10 deep just to go vip and all of a sudden the DJ on the mic bellows out " no fuckin touching the girls !!" If i was the boss i would fire that ass hole...shit that could have destroyed sells

15 comments

• rickthevulture
    9 years ago
    Squawk! If you kill him and leave his body to decay by the roadside my vulture buddies and I will come and eat the carrion. That's the ticket! Squawk!
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    what club did you go to
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Juicy, that's when you need to bump him out of the booth and take over. Start playing Action Bronson and announce "free blowjobs with purchase of 2 lap dances for the next hour!!!"
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Does it make a difference what the dj says? I know clubs differ in terms of how much pier the dj has. Saying hands off is like saying to remember to drive the speed limit...
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ juice is just saying its a mood killer, and he's right. Just like when you remove the panties on a dancer in the VIP and get a whiff of 3 day old fish.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Thanks shailynn - I didn't think of the mood killing effect the djs comments could have.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Shailynn AMEN brother
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Cashman its more like DJ/Owner sooo yea .....dude gets load on the mike when screaming "No touching the girls"

It not only fucks the vip rooms up but it fucks the music up..it fucks the stage show up...it fucks the fantasy up...it is a really bad business move on his part
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    "free blowjobs with purchase of 2 lap dances for the next hour!!!"

Lol

That's how you get rich lol
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Juicebox69 thanks for those details. That is a horrible business move! I can only imagine how much it sucked being in line - waiting to get in VIP and hearing that.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    It would make you second guess how good is the dance and if your $25 is worth it.

Being honest the vip room is no touch

but

The girls get really physical with you and even titty sucking goes on and kissing

Plus the champagne rooms are two way contact at this club...touch it all except pussy.....its a decent club for being a legit clean strip club

But with the DJ yelling at patrons on the mike is really fuckin stupid....just thank how much harder it is to convince the customer that is new to the club and letting him know some fun can be had with that DJ bellowing
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Nobody likes being yelled at. Next time throw a drumstick at him
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • s88
    9 years ago
    At an overpriced upscale SC (not nightclub) with a line every night to enter it unless you have a bottle reservation. There was a phone incident. The DJ stopped the music, the ordered all the bouncers to eject one guy, with "left" "right" "other way" to the correct cocktail table. Then DJ ordered the bouncers "make him show you the video" then the DJ called the customer a "every look at him, thats right there a nasty faggot" "make him delete it" and "puto can't get a woman" over the speakers. The customer's bros all got up and it looked like they would be ejected too, but after a minute or 2 they sat back down and minus their friend who was shown the door. The bouncers dispersed when they sat down. The group had bottle service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion