tuscl

In praise of the Y

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Ass, breasts, face, hips, legs get all the glory. I wonder if I"m the only one who is sometimes driven crazy by the Y -- the pubis and pelvis. There's an Asian girl at a club I go to, nice face, nice ass, nice legs ... she's a good solid 7.5. But her pubis drives me fucking crazy, it's a 10. The way her flat belly curves down to her mons veneris, met by sexy pelvic creases, and the subtle mound of her mons veneris itself. She once caught me looking there and said, "I know you want to eat my pussy". I told her she's sexy there, and she just nodded knowingly, "I have a sexy Y"... which I think means she knows she has this effect on guys. I pretty much don't eat stripper pussy, but her Y is so crazy sexy that if she shoved it in my face, I'd be helpless.

It's a weird thing, there are lots of much hotter women who don't have that effect on me, and I can't quite put my finger on what makes that area sexy versus not. I mean, my CF is sexy everywhere, but unlike that Asian girl, I am not constantly fighting the urge to lick her pussy. Maybe 10% of girls have that super sexy Y that drives me crazy.

Anyone else, or is this a weird fetish I have?

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    On the night I met the DS, I spent 20 minutes at her Y, giving her two orgasms. I have since spent up to a full hour down there, giving her orgasms too numerous to count. Of course I eventually focus on her pussy but that is preceded by a loving worship session of the entire Y area. It is my number one fetish, and the fact that she can handle me down there having one orgasm after another is one of the many reasons that I'm in love with her. Won't do this for most strippers, but I will for a DS. You are not the only one.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Sounds pretty normal to me.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Nothing unusual about that, I love eating a young hot girl's pussy.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    sclvr5005-->" Sounds pretty normal to me."

Me, too, obviously! That said, in all the years I've been reading strip club forums, I've read countless discussions about faces and asses and tittays and how any of those bodyparts could make-or-break for your personal tastes ... but that post I just made may be the first one I've ever read about the pubis as a turn-on in and of itself (beyond "well ya, I love vagine, it's one of my fave bodyparts). Some girls are WAAAAY sexier down there than others!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    As a bona fide vagatarian, I concur.
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    Asian women are my favorite as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion