Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Looks like some one is excited : )

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is what new baby girl said to me during one of our hot session in the vip room

I had a huge boner and she was rubbing it with her pussy

Replies (9)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you Jackie.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

:)

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Nah. She was just running your wallet.

I'm kidding.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Did you fake her out with one of your manly fingers?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

If it were me, she'd of been feeling me pushing it on to her. But, I'd not be intending to LDK. No, my ejaculation waits until the time is right. I'd just be letting her know that I mean business.

So she wouldn't really have gotten the chance to say anything like, "looks like someone is excited", as I'd of already taken the lead in the situation while we were still in the front room.

There would have been lots of DFKing in the front room, and then more in the back room.

SJG

huge loudspeaker bobbyowsinski.blogspot.com well, sort of

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Her pussy??? I didn't know strippers brought their cats to work with them!?!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol !!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement