Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

On my way to work..

Mckenz77

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hope too see a lot of smiling faces tonight

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

77 sunset strip?

Where is this, Los Angeles?

Anyway, welcome to TUSCL

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

West Virginia?

??

SJG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Where do you work ?

Profile picture for Mckenz77
Mckenz77
•

Yep.. West Virginia.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Welcome to TUSCL.

Having more female members does great wonders for this forum.

SJG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Why don’t you post some pics of you in your dancer outfit – you can post them to imgbox.com or photobucket.com

Profile picture for Mckenz77
Mckenz77
•

77 sunset strip.. It is off I 77 exit 170 Behind Liberty Truck Stop Next to the lions den Mineral Wells , West Virginia

Profile picture for Mckenz77
Mckenz77
•

I am actually working this evening till 3am

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Is this you?

Profile picture for Mckenz77
Mckenz77
•

Yes... That's me

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Small building on the viewer's right:

Can't see the building from the road because of the trees.

This, associated with a truck stop, looks like one of these iffy places that doesn't really deserve to be called a strip club. :)

About 5 miles south of Parkersburg, on the Ohio border.

No where near me, for right now. But looks very interesting.

SJG

Manly P. Hall - Orientation Of Hermetic Philosophy youtube.com

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I guess now that I've been to a black dive club I'm ready for a West Virginia club behind a truck stop. I expect another story to tell.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^^^ :)

looking forward to that story!

SJG

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Hi Mckenz77 and welcome to TUSCL!

Profile picture for Mckenz77
Mckenz77
•

I will be working till 3am. We open at 6

Profile picture for Mckenz77
Mckenz77
•

I will be working till 3am. We open at 6

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I like the sound of your club - off the highway - behind a truck stop - sounds nice and filthy.

Welcome to the discussion. I hope you share some of your stories with us.

S
Supremeruler
•

This club sucks. How do you make any money? There's even better truck stop strip clubs.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Say hello to your brother

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement