Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Taco tuesday. lol And boobies :)

poledancer83

Narnia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

You're fine girl! Remind me what it was I was giving up for Lent, again? Srsly. Thanks for the pics.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

Thanks lent is overrated lol and I love the new avatar.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That's everything I love about Taco Twosday!

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Poledancer, you are the best. Just when it is headed downhill, we get a big pick-me-up. Thanks for the photos.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

Your welcome I emailed u RTP btw no reply :(

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Thanks for the mammaries, poledancer83 :)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Sweet. I still want to molest you. In the nicest possible way. :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks for sharing those great photos. You have a great body. I'd be happy to slip quite a bit of cash between those sexy boobies!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^ :)

Pole, I hope you've got yourself a website somewhere. You can make such a site on Google Sites, and it doesn't need to say what it is for. They don't seem to mind nudity either. You can flag it private, so that only those with the link can see it.

SJG

Autism (Understanding Autism, Autistic Children and Autistic Adults) - Teal Swan youtube.com

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

The gifts just keep on coming

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I think we need to make pink taco Tuesday a weekly or biweekly occurrence.:-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement