tuscl

Sending out a shout out to non dancer club workers.

I realized that a lot of times on here and even in the club that we (dancers) get all the attention and obviously that makes sense but I would like to give my own little PD83 shout out to the managers dj's and bartenders that work at not only my club but all strip clubs. I cant even imagine how difficult it could be to deal with all us girls and make sure we show up and actually make the club a little money. I remember when I started dancing I hated managers. They would always try to get me to sell more dances and all when some days I didn't really wanna be there. Also I hated when they would come to the back in the dressing rooms. Now some were pervs but others were legit and just trying to convey messages to us sometimes to help us make money. Next is the DJ. These guys are the real reason I can have fun dancing. They remember my type of music and what I like and they hardly ever get it wrong. They even hear songs outside of work and have brought them to work for me to listen to and see if I wanna dance to those songs. They get the crown into the show also which makes us more money. Strip club DJ's have it rough sometimes dealing with us bitchy dancers but they do it well and make it more then just me on stage dancing like a fool lol. Finally bartenders well you girls (generally) are nice to us most authentically cause most of you don't care that I have tits and ass cause so do you. I have had some great bartenders cut me off when I need it and also let me have more then I should when I need it. Bartenders rock and they keep me relaxed to have fun even when I don't want to. Anywho just my two cent topic for the day. So to all you cunty new girls complaining about tipping out take it from a girl whos been around for a little bit tip those fuckers cause they can make you money. Gosh I sound like a old lady now (insert wizard sleeve pussy and stepping on nipples jokes) lol jk :)

11 comments

• bvino
    9 years ago
    Where I go I appreciate the servers as they are cute ,friendly and efficient (kind of). I appreciate the DJ as he keeps the volume down and the patter to the bare minimum. The manger? eh!
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Sometimes its sketchy I understand that one for sure. I had one that was always creapy hanging close by. He would just come into the dressing room and sit. Which I don't know why it creeped my out because I mean obviously nothing less dressed in there then when im on stage but it just did. Also had one at a seedy club that would be handsy with all the girls including me. I think most are good but some treat the girls like machines and can be a problem.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    DJ's work where they can play music and servers work where they can make tips (I was bartender for seven years) but managers work at clubs because they can't work anywhere else. Good luck and make money!
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Going back to my military days...do the managers yell "male on the floor" or something before they just come up in the dressing room? I guess this wouldn't really matter at an all nude club, but topless might be another thing.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Managers are allowed in the dressing room?

That's news to me. Especially for the topless clubs.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^
    Every club I've ever been in, male managers walk in. It's common practice I thought
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Male managers in the dressing room, specifically one Artie Mitchell who routinely was going over the line to just straight out rape, was a huge problem at early MBOT.

New Century was the second place to go for lap dancing, and it was the more dancer friendly alternative.

http://www.amazon.com/Bottom-Feeders-Joh…

SJG
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    The club I usually visit the manager is a former dancer and will sometimes get on stage on a slow night. Also the bouncer can double as a bartender.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Yeah managers come into the dressing room all the time. I don't know if some clubs don't allow but all the ones I have worked at allow it.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    I've had bouncers pretend to be waitresses before, ordered a burger from one once. It is slightly awkward since you think you will be getting asked to leave, but no, that bouncer realized all the waitresses are sitting in the corner on their phones and not working so he has to pick up the slack.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think I may be one of the few people here who pretty much is on a friendly basis with all the staff in the club. It takes literally no effort at all on my part, as simple as a 30 second conversation on a local sports team (for male staff), and that little bit of familiarity buys me all kinds of great benefits... I'm given a lot of leeway (Far more than most) in the VIP room, I often sit at the tables reserved for bottle service, the DJ is happy to skip my girl in the rotation if I'd like, free rounds at the bar (or more often, bartender charges me for bottom shelf but pours me top shelf), etc. But even without all those benefits, I enjoy spending a minute here and there talking to someone who isn't a stripper, having someone to talk sports or any testosterone-based topic.

And, for those whose philosophy is, "I just there for the strippers and want everyone else out of my way", well, spending a couple of minutes to become friendly with all the staff, is the BEST way to keep the staff out of your face when it really matters -- in the VIP room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion