Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nashville Tennessee

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is there any clubs worth going to in Nashville

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yes - it's been a long time since I've been there but there are a few downtown that were pretty fun.

Girls were hot, mileage was low but still worth the trip.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If you enjoy air dances then yes

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

People say there are statewide laws now. I would ask people who have written recent reviews, especially regular forum posters.

Please do let us know what you find.

SJG

about Human Trafficking tuscl.net

Coffee Girl Gallery vietnamesecoffeeshops.com

Miles Davis Nature Boy, playlist youtube.com

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Go to a Knoxville club instead and yell out, Omaha! Omaha!

S
Supremeruler
•

no. they have some 3 foot rule and another rule where both her feet must be on the floor at all times.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Gotta hear from known people who have recently been there.

Also, are you looking at day shift or night shift, and at mixed race or all black. It could make a big difference in my opinion.

For me of course it would be day shift at a black dive.

SJG

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

If you want to look but not touch Nashville us great. I go there 4 times a year and the girls are hot but you just can't touch normally. I did receive some mildly higher mileage in one club but it's not common.

Profile picture for chattguy123
chattguy123
•

There is literally a line on the floor that you cant cross at the stage. Its 3 ft. The last time i was there i created a game where we crunpled up dollars and threw them at the pole on stage. Whomever had the dollar closest to the pole won a dance from tje girl and everyone in tje group chipped in. The girls got so into it that they stared speeading their legs like goal posts and cheered us on.

I also find it comical that sjg needs to hear from a local authority considering all the garbage he writes with no first hand experience.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

chattguy123, I've never claimed direct knowledge of any place I have not been to personally. And your right, I look to local authorities before I form any opinions.

You have yourself a nice day. :)

SJG

Muddy Waters & The Rolling Stones - Baby Please Don't Go - Live At Checkerboard Lounge youtube.com

Profile picture for Ugluck75
Ugluck75
•

Try driving out of the city to Midnight Express. No 3 foot rule there, cheaper, and got some great high mileage full nude lap dances,

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement