Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

could u cum on dis ?

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Hell yes.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Sure, don't forget her bum...

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Hell yea good find juice!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Hell yes. Get me some pineapple juice!!

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

Ohhhh yessss

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not 100% sure her tits are real - if they are not then no.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

O hell yes

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Yes ... yes I could

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice...you would bang a cow pie

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Yep !

Profile picture for sshrfrsky
sshrfrsky
•

yes sir.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Maybe...

But I sure would use her bikini top to wipe my face after I dug into a 6 piece of chacken fangers smothered in bbq sauce.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Don't forget it's an election year, so I vote yes!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@Papi wait, their fake why would you care about ruining the look of fake boobies. I'd think you'd be more concern of ruining the exalting beauty of REAL magnificent tits?

I just generally cannot cum on women (or in their mouth). It's like hog spitting on a beautiful painted portrait; its digusting. Would you cum on an original (or any) Mattice painting?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How retarded so you have to be to reply to your own thread? Level 4?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement