Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Broncos Ralley

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am Downtown Denver at the Parade. This is insane! 20% of the entire state is downtown. I will post some videos earlier. The only shocking thing is we are in the mile high city and i dont smell much weed...

GO BRONCO NATION!

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Eat some marijuana brownies for Rech

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I noticed at high altitudes, one gets really high. You guys must be really high

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Do you think I should bring my Christian Eating Lions to Denver?

SJG

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

They're high on life?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

What, SJG? Your CELs didn't eat their fill Sunday with all those fans present? What a bunch of pussies.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Based on the media coverage, I can see that I need about 4x the number of Christian Eating Lions, just to be able to put on one show at a time. There are just so many Christians that people want to see eaten up. My Lions did eat their fill, but people kept on throwing in more Christians.

Do I am planning now on Denver. Any other suggestions on where to take them?

SJG

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Have fun

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I think our Denver feed can be bigger than the Sunday Santa Clara feed.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

SJG

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Estimated 1 million people

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

We cant lwave out the cheerleaders toward the end of this video

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Shit 1 million people! You know most people in Denver just smoke weed and skip school and work, so going to this parade was no biggie :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement