tuscl

New Jersey Scene

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:37 AM
I feel like the NJ SC scene is drying out. I’ve seen the reviews of Vic's and am thinking about it. But that sounds like it might be more than I’m looking for. There used to be an abundance of clubs that offered good mileage and extras in decent neighborhoods . Now some of those clubs have shut down and others have had extras vanish and mileage decrease dramatically. I think there might be a LE crackdown in effect. Anyone have thoughts about what’s up?

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Time to move south.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Playhouse in Burlington gets lots of reviews and seems it's well liked or at least used to-be (I haven't kept up w/ the reviews for this club) - if you haven't visited read some of the reviews and see if it's worth a visit. TUSCLer HungryGiraffe I think knows the NJ area well - perhaps you can PM him and he can give you some 411: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    To inflame tensions and make for further war and acts of terrorism, or to try and find peace? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ oops, intended for another thread For this thread, Vics looks interesting to me, highly interesting. It will still be a while, but I do hope to be there. Otherwise, Sights in Newark. SJG
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Read about Delilah's in Toms River.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A decent rule-of-thumb when looking for the better clubs in an area is to see which clubs have the most reviews and/or most recent reviews and that often may mean it’s a pretty-good or at least well-liked club; then you can read some reviews of those clubs to see if they are up your alley. [with the caveat that certain niche clubs that some people are into (e.g. dives; black-clubs) may often not get many reviews – i.e. usually the nicer more upscale places tend to get more reviews]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ very good advice, look for the ones with more reviews. But also, I know that it is also some of the most extreme non-strip club places which get lots of reviews, like this Vic's in Irvington which we were just talking about. Yes, niche clubs, dives, black clubs, and extreme front room FS and front room GFE clubs, that is where you can expect to find me, and yes I'll be adding to their reviews, during my in-between times. :) SJG
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Lots of cool clubs in NJ, ranging from low mileage bikini clubs with some of the finest ladies on Earth to virtual brothels where you can bust a nut in 10 minutes. You just have to know what you want. NJ clubs offer one of the broadest spectrums of services and diversity of dancers in the country.
  • K
    8 years ago
    There are still several clubs in NJ that offer extras but far more offer OTC. Instead of Vic's I would head south a bit. Check the reviews and you should find at least a few that will satisfy you not far off 287.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion