Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Trolls

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

They are having way too much fun today

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Ain't life grand ?

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

Gotta love their devotion, eh?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Have to admire the dedication...

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

trolls suck!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

^^^^ True! That's why I avoid clubs with 'bathroom trolls' at so-called upscale clubs. Because I came to the club to get sucked off from a dancer, not a goddamn troll !

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I don't mind good bathroom trolls to much because they have candy.

The trolls that drive me nuts are the ones that want to seat me in a seat that's literally 6 feet away from the front door.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

crazyjoe- Is it me or are there just a lot of grumpy old men around here. I heard that regular sex makes older guys like me relaxed. Do you think maybe they aren't getting what they tell us they are ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement