tuscl

What to do when you forget your ATM card.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Guelph{Toronto} police are looking for three suspects after sparks flew during chase involving a pickup truck using a chain to drag an ATM stolen from a local strip club.

Const. Mike Gatto said police received a call Wednesday morning at 6:52 a.m., about the suspects in the dark-coloured pickup truck breaking into the Manor Hotel strip club. It was initially believed the truck was used to ram down the doors, but Gatto said police don’t know how the suspects were able to enter the strip club.

The suspects ripped the ATM out of the ground by wrapping a chain around it, attaching it to the hitch of the truck and driving away.

While police were en route to the strip club, Gatto said they saw the truck dragging the ATM, with its concrete base still attached, behind it.

“It was pulling the ATM on the ground behind it and my understanding is that officers could see sparks and the works,” he said.

Police chased the pickup truck for about 1,000 metres, Gatto said, before the ATM came loose from the truck and slid off to the side of the road. The pickup truck was allowed to escape so police could secure the ATM.

7 comments

• s88
    9 years ago
    Maybe the ATM refused to return Osama Bin Laden's credit card, and they just HAD to get it back.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Priceless
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Obama sucks turtle eggs.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

They were probably just mad at having to pay a $20 ATM fee to get $10 out at the club.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^^^This! The fee is like $17 or $18 at my club. Luckily I never use it.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Just don't pay the fee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion