Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot Milf Teri Hatcher

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or no

I say hell yes

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I'd shoot my money canon her way for sure

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yes. Hells yes!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Oh hell yea!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Keep an eye out for Superman. He gets real jealous.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yes yes yes

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I watched Desparate Housewives just to see her

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Lets see, why would I care about a beautiful, built, SEXY woman (did you see her on Two and a Half Men?). See, who am I kidding - hell yes!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

They are real and they are sensational.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Flagooner you took my line although I believe the line is "They are real and they are spectacular. "

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

MacGyver fans: Penny Parker

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Yes rh. Spectacular is correct.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

They are spectacular

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement