Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My job is complete.

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think I pissed off more old perverts than possible on the streets in a matter of 4 days on tuscl. Lick my balls.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Thank you to the people who introduced me to this site and you are welcome for me dedicating a few solid hours to trolling (-; I will see you at lunch!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You're not nearly as funny as juice.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You dog go lick your own balls and I will only see you for lunch if you are buying, in that case I'll have the 3 Lb.Maine lobster with a side of truffles & caviar.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I'll be back with another alias. Too many people blocked me. Also @ 25. The cavier you eat is probably shit so sure. Just no Baluga sturgeon. That's only for people who blow me.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

and also I ran out of peanut butter so my dog stopped licking my legendary nutsack.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

And Shailynn is a pussy for blocking my PMs

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

You are gay for wanting to eat this tho... Nut butter ? Wtf

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Boner, as far as being entertaining, you're in the same league as this...

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Well you know Mikeya I believe that I must be somewhat good entertainment if I keep getting you gentleman to continue commenting on my page. If i were shitty entertainment then I would be completely overlooked on the discussion board. I would totally pay to see a monkey do that btw

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Nah man the entertainment factor is great kinda like going to Seaworld and watching a trained seal balance balls on your nose.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Haha not my circus, not my monkeys

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I like that mikeya

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Entertain us bonermonkey

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

At least you have the satisfaction of a job well done?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement