tuscl

My job is complete.

I think I pissed off more old perverts than possible on the streets in a matter of 4 days on tuscl. Lick my balls.

14 comments

• Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Thank you to the people who introduced me to this site and you are welcome for me dedicating a few solid hours to trolling (-; I will see you at lunch!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You're not nearly as funny as juice.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You dog go lick your own balls and I will only see you for lunch if you are buying, in that case I'll have the 3 Lb.Maine lobster with a side of truffles & caviar.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I'll be back with another alias. Too many people blocked me. Also @ 25. The cavier you eat is probably shit so sure. Just no Baluga sturgeon. That's only for people who blow me.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    and also I ran out of peanut butter so my dog stopped licking my legendary nutsack.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    And Shailynn is a pussy for blocking my PMs
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    http://www.mackenzieltd.com/american-bel…

You are gay for wanting to eat this tho... Nut butter ? Wtf
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Boner, as far as being entertaining, you're in the same league as this...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736…
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Well you know Mikeya I believe that I must be somewhat good entertainment if I keep getting you gentleman to continue commenting on my page. If i were shitty entertainment then I would be completely overlooked on the discussion board. I would totally pay to see a monkey do that btw
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Nah man the entertainment factor is great kinda like going to Seaworld and watching a trained seal balance balls on your nose.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Haha not my circus, not my monkeys
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like that mikeya
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Entertain us bonermonkey
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

At least you have the satisfaction of a job well done?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion