Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Huge inventory blow out! Only 5 days left.

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Three rolls of purple electrical tape only 4.25!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wow! Great! Now you can color coordinate with yiur outfit bonerboy! You dont have to brand this. Someone else did it for you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Is that electrical tape what you use for wipe?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Cool.

Who needs black electrical tape anyways? Equality for all colors electrical tape I say.

Purple Electrical tape lives matter...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

The bidet idea is more brilliant

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ask 4got2wipe about bidets. He is our resident expert

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Shut up you french cocksucker

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I mean "cocksuckaire"

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Hey crazy Joe? I think nigolbitty is talking to you...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement