Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pimp'n 4 Props

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I only got 8 props and I've been on this forum for a minute. I pimp'n for props so I can get out of bronze level.

Calling out @Shailynn and JamesSD personally and everyone else not so personally. Come on @Papi show me some love.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I don't currently have premium membership. Got tired of reviewing the same club again and again, too cheap to pay.

I've been meaning to write a review since they did change their tip walk policy recently, and there has been some talent turnover.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@JamesSD ..Ya, that's understandable

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

@GACA, you're a great guy, +1

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Ain't too proud to beg.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Don't feel bad. I don't think I've even earned bronze.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Probably because my comments are lame

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

taken care of ; )

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Why cant you give more than one prop to someone?

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

You just answered your own question...

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

You just answered your own question...

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

You just answered your own question...

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

You just answered your own question...

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Sorry...couldn't resist, though it is a little early to do a really good Crazy Joe impression.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement