Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I run a boner factory

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Don't forget my occupation

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Oh that's right:

Bigtallbonerboy - video booth cleaner at the adult bookstore

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Thanks bud(-;

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hahahaha

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Poor bonerboy just trying to do his job

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Hey man they pay me well. I get $14.50 an hour with one gallon cum rinsate bonus. I'm richbonermcfly

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ Do you get good benefits and a 401K?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Are you a dildo salesman?

If so, do you sell them door to door like the old time encyclopedia salesmen?

There could be a market with lonely housewives

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

are you Chaz Boner?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Do you sell purple dildos?

Juice is looking for one.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I sell purple dildos and yes the benefits are good but at 14.50 and hour I have not really been able to contribute to my 401k, especially where has prices are and the cost of self lhbrication.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I fucked Chaz's mom.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That old bitch gotta be at least 97

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ooooooh shit!

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

That pussy was so tight tho bro. Hadn't been tampered with for 40 years

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmfao !!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement