Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Crazy joes mom.

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I banged crazy joes mom last night...no cookies this time. I was sad.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You are sad bonerhead leave crazy joes mom out of this ;0

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ i got all his money. I am getting some perfect 10's later

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Take his money and his keys, then wreck his Lambo and bitch slap him in his koochi

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yeaooooooooo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I love being rich

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Lmao twenty five would fuck a dog if he had the chance.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Is it true twentyfive?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Are you calling boner boy's mother a dog

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Hey don't talk about my mama. I'll come fuck your sister

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yo momma is so dumb she got fired from a blow job

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement