Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What if Juice talked his friends into joining TUSCL?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

A chilling thought......

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Well first off he would have something similar happen to him on this video @ 40 seconds.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That would definitely be a scary day

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Bigbonerboy = Juice on steroids ;-)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

OMG!! Run for the hills !!

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Georgemicrodong watched that and 8=======✊====)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Twenty five is right

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Hell, it might be a thing if Hamfisted, Chicken Paws, UddersBeMe, and BullSchlong showed up and started posting their appalachian ways with one eyed one legged dancers.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

What is it with you guys and the amputees lately this isn't Penthouse letters to the editors circa1966 is it OMG I must be in a time warp

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

AT least then he wouldn't be talking to himself with 10 different names!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

How's the weather in Atlanta Shadow ? It's pissing rain down here in Floriduh

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Actually it just started to thunderstorm and I've got to leave in a few minutes to go pick up my grand daughter from school 12 miles away.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I think that YouTube video is where Indian premium fudge packers and movers come from.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I thought all his friends were different aliases of himself?

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

(-;

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

What friends?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

People are always talking about this 'Juice'. I see some handles that include that word, but I don't really know who this Juice is, or how many of the posters could be him. We have lots of people who join and just start posting and seem like they already are very familiar with this forum. But I don't know who is really just a sock puppet, and of who. Mostly I don't worry about it and just deal with what people actually post.

SJG

Gothic Belly Dance Music youtube.com

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Mo head lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement