Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sorry guys.

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sorry for trolling if that's what I was doing. I was trying to seperate the weak from the strong. Obviously people who blocked me are the weak.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Most of us tolerate people with Down Syndrome but we all do not like retards.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Thanks shailynn. I learned to spell for you.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Crazy Joe said he would fuck my dog and get it pregnant if I'm not nice on here so I'll stop trolling.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Tell Crazy Joe, love means never having to say you're sorry. And you love trolling.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Lol. I will pm his trisexual ass (try fucking anything)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You will keed to pm Lapdanceking for that one. He likes exchanging hj with trannys. He may be more your style

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Ok I will hit him up. Who is Jackie?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^^^The trisexual that you need to PM^^^^^

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ya exacrly pm twenty five

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fuck you Jackie ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Where's Jackie's ex?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ fuck... good question

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Rong

Profile picture for RossVa
RossVa
•

wow, I am about to join the week by blocking. Of course my friend blocked him three years ago after he got ripped off by a back page hooker. Guess I am a day late to the party.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement