tuscl

Best High Contact VIP Rooms - Orlando

wiclubber
Wisconsin
Thursday, January 21, 2016 6:27 AM
Heading to Orlando soon, any suggestions for the best lappers and FS or close to it in the VIP? I like bimbo types and I'm used to getting lots of extras in the club....

16 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Sorry but Mickey Mouse doesn't allow that stuff in Orlando. Best bet is to head to Cocoa Beach or the Tampa area.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Shadow is correct - if you have a shadow of a doubt I am here to reaffirm what he said! Lol I'd imagine if Orlando had clubs like that there would be a lot of families going through Disney with the dad MIA.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I live in Orlando. I travel to the coast to do my SCing.
  • Justontheside
    8 years ago
    Orlando sucks. Make the 1hr drive to Tampa
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Abandon hope all ye who enter Orlando in search of extras.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    The best places in Orlando are easy to find. Head west to Tampa or east Cocoa area.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    You won't get anything more than a glimpse of a pair of tits in Orlando. Can their be a worse city in the U.S. for you guys?
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Yes almost any city New Jersey where virtually all clubs are bikini
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Orlando is for pussies
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Orlando is awful
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    As I mentioned earlier, I'm from Orlando. To be honest, it really depends on what you are looking for in your SC experience. We all go for different things. Many of those who have commented are just interested in meeting a prostitute at the club and getting as much mileage as possible. Keep in mind that some go too the clubs purely to appreciate the beauty of the female body. Taking that into consideration....who am I kidding, Orlando sucks!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah – Orlando enforces the equivalent of strip-club sharia-law – due to local ordinances there is NO touching. Most in Orlando head ~1 hr east to Cocoa Beach where there are 3 clubs (Inner Room, Cheaters, Lido (Lido is actually in nearby Cape Canaveral)) – these clubs have good mileage topless LDs but no VIPs due to local-ordnances I assume – many say Lido has the best-looking dancers (particularly on nightshift) and Inner Room has the best value ($10 good-contact topless dances) – traditionally most regulars prefer Inner Room dayshift to nightshift b/c dayshift has traditionally been 75% white-dancers whereas nightshift the inverse with 75% black dancers (alhtough my last 2 visits I've noticed it less black at night) – as I mentioned no VIPs but take-out/OTC is fairly doable particularly at Inner Room (there is a Motel-6 about 3 miles from the club in case you need a room for the night or a couple of hours). Alternatively you can do a bit longer drive west to Tampa and try clubs like Mons Venus; 2001; Scarlett's; Dollhouse (Mons has good dances but no VIP thus no extras). But forget about Orlando unless you are ok w/ just looking.
  • danv001
    8 years ago
    It's true that Orlando provides no adult entertainment, there was a time when I used to fly from Boston to Orlando when they were the best strip club city in the country ,(my opinion). club Juana & circus circus were all nude all the time. anything & everythings was available. when u walked in there would be 50 dancers nude or ready to get nude. it was an amazing time. then one day they changed the laws & it was all gone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If good-contact dances are not enough and ITC-extras are a must then best bet is to go west to Tampa and hit Scarlett's and 2001.
  • IRman
    8 years ago
    "High contact vip rooms in Orlando" is an oxymoron. FS is readily available in Tampa and Daytona beach. I've never even come close to getting FS in cocoa beach but inner room is ok for $10 lappers.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    danv, So true. OBT and around Rachel's was a virtual SC smorgasbord of adult enjoyment!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion