Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bagboyjames

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What ever happened to bagboyjames? I kind of miss his crazy stories about traveling and saving his nickels and dimes for lapdances. I wonder if he is alright

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

His moped broke in Minneapolis and he ate so many Jucy Lucy's his tires went flat

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

He's playing poker with Juice.

Or contemplating suicide with Dougster over the market crash.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ wow that just made me realize - market goes to shit, Dougster disappears. I hope his real name isn't Doug Madoff

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dougster and the market are connected?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

BagBoyJames was one of my favorites. I hope he begins posting again.

And whatever happened to RicktheLion?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Exactly Jackslash, where the fuck is Rick, presumably he still has a full stomach and is content lying under a tree some place?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Maybe Rick's pride of lionesses is keeping him happy. More likely, they got pissed about his constant and libelous statements about JS' DS and killed him and ate him. ;-)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

:0

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement