Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Berrel

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Today i am wearing a barrel with suspenders, a cowboy hat and boots...

Who am i taking over for?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yosemite Sam after Bugs Bunny stole his clothes?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

No. Guess again

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Clue, where do I live?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

The Denver Broncos barrel man.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I got it! There used to be a guy that was Steeler fan in the 80's

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

rh48hr is correct. If the Broncos win i am thinking of taking this over perminently

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Then Denver will have one crazy fucker running around in a berrel

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

SJG

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ i will join the NRA also

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Ban all guns and close fown the shadow gvt NRA, you heartless bastards!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Whoops nevermind that was a reflex i think.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

We need Pics CrazyJoe. Or it didn't happen.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I was on TV. Are you watching the game?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am full of shit. I was not on TV this time

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement