Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Phoenix133

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or no

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I say hell yes

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

verdict is still out - I need to know what she looks like

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

@shailynn you missed the titty pics and other pics I posted

And hmm yes or no.....hmmm yes? no? puppies?.....hmmmm nope cats! (feeling random)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Fuck Yes... (and won't dare compare to any other member) but really @Shailynn?

S
Supremeruler
•

Yes.

Profile picture for likesnudegirls
likesnudegirls
•

I'm feeling adventurous, YES.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

133 degrees is pretty toasty even for Arizona

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Why not ? I vote yea !

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Yes, super helpful

Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

HELL YES!!!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Sure why not.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Whether or not I'd feel the magic in the club is the issue. My assessment of what she's wrote on here (if it isn't contrived stripper shit) is that she has a great attitude and an outstanding personality!

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Absolutely Yes. I have seen the pictures.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

@hugj_G.Rection, thanks I think ^^; @ RTP, thanks glad you liked ^^ @everyone else thanks for the yes's ^^

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Definite yes :)

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

thanks ^_^

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

AH HELL YEAH!

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

thanks ^_^

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement