tuscl

Powerball Winner In CA. Is Lopaw a billionaire now?

I had one of the same numbers. Does that mean I won something or does it have to be the same number in the same spot?
example I have a 34 in the second spot but they called 34 in the third spot. anyone know? I bought some tickets so this is a first for me. I don't consider it gambling. I call it entertainment.

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess one white ball is not a winner by itself.
    http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_pr…

It was easier to win at Bingo a long time ago.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lol if you guys don't hear from me for awhile, you'll know why
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Safe bet is to take the ticket back the store and let them scan it...you might get your money back hitting that number
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^ Hey down syndrome - the only way you win money with hitting 1 ball is if you hit the powerball, and that's $4.

I think someone hit both of your balls tonight!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Shailyn, powerball was like Greek to me. I never played it or even looked at instructions until today. I knew more about the triple alpha fusion process than I did about a powerball lottery before tonight.
    If you want some entertainment.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple-a…
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I did read something about powerball today and even posted a link for others who knew nothing about it like me.

I probably know more about Mars and the fusion process inside stars than about lotteries.
    If a star is large enough to fuse atoms into iron, then it will be the death of the star more than likely as it takes more energy to fuse iron than is created by the fusion process and the star will likely explode and go supernova, assuming it is large enough. Gold and other atoms with a higher atomic weight are created in the supernova explosions and they require even more energy than iron to fuse together, thus gold and other heavy metals are rare and not as plentiful as those elements with less atomic weight.

Down syndrome must be your problem if you act like that towards everyone.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Set the controls for the heart of the sun, lopaw. I'm going in to find that ticket. LOL
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Shark I wasn't referring to you at all, I know powerball is foreign to many, myself included since they raised it to $2 a few years ago.

Juice has Down syndrome, I was just referring to him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion