tuscl

Have you ever used LDK in a conversation outside of TUSCL?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
it would be brilliant if the term caught on more broadly! It still cracks me up! ;)

12 comments

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    You probably already know this, but it has made it to the online urban dictionary.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    No, and I suggest you do the same if you want people to think you're normal.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    No
  • shanny72
    9 years ago
    I used atf once. Awkward as fuck
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Yes - when I was in the 7th grade, I told my doctor I might be suffering from premature ejaculation. (Yup - I was a smart kid).

He replied, "Oh, you mean like LDK?"
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^& she will catch you someday eith rhat kind of carelessness
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "You probably already know this, but it has made it to the online urban dictionary."

I put it there! Seemed like the ace thing to do! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Certainly Not!

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    No, nor have I ever used the term *on* TUSCL. By the way, the vote against the term on the ever-so-selective urbandictionary.com is 1113 to 22.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Make a wild guess who put it on Urbandictionary
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Make a wild guess who put it on Urbandictionary"

I just said I did! Although somebody named nympho710 also posted the TUSCL definition earlier, in 2013!

"By the way, the vote against the term on the ever-so-selective urbandictionary.com is 1113 to 22."

Not brilliant! I admit the TUSCL definition is goofy, but the alternative definition of "Lenadoon dog killers, crazy cunts that kill dogs" is profoundly stupid! And that got 425 up votes! What is the world coming to?

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    What is the world coming to? The urbandictionary.com world, at least, is coming to the conclusion that it prefers Lenadoon dog killers to the TUSCL meaning of LDK :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion