Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lmfao rotf. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen!

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Some Chinese people found a new type of mushroom while digging a well and tried to identify it. It had lips on one end and a hole on the other end and was made of some sort of meaty substance. They did a news story about it. It turned out to be a rubber vagina....lmfao

Replies (3)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The village elders had never seen anything like it before------hahahahah

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I don't know what the big deal is, Juice has a whole drawer full of those at his apartment.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Why they talk like that?

The discover said he's keeping the object...

Gee, with Pussy lips like that, I can see why he'd want to keep it!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement