tuscl

SC Trip with a butch lesbian

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
So, I know a lesbian who is butch, who is a one-woman party, and invited her to come out SCing with me. Had an awesome time with her... she seems to love strippers even more than I do, just loved sitting at the tip rail tipping the hell out of practically every girl, coming back to the table to slam shots (I started off treating her like any other woman and buying her shots, but then she insisted on taking every other round! lol), then picked some serious cuties to get dances with. Exactly the kind of person I love as an SC wingwoman, I would rather go with her than some of the guys in my crew.

One of the things that I enjoyed is, watching her try to pick up one of the strippers for OTC... or maybe OTC isn't quite the right term, she seemed to want to take her on vacation. Anyway, I have many times taken bisexual strippers to strip clubs, and the way they flirt with other strippers is straight out of a heterosexual man's fantasy. Two females, both taking the female part of the flirting ... absolutely boner-inducing for me, literally some of the most mentally-sexy stuff ever. My butch friend, though, came across exactly as a guy -- flirting style that I associate as totally masculine, and just as clumsy (while thinking she's being slick) as any guy. Hell, I think my ability to pick up strippers is far more smooth and nuanced, but then I have years and years of practice on her.

Anyway, can't imagine there's many stories about SCing with lesbians (well okay, lopaw going by herself doesn't count :) ) .. but would love to hear stories

17 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't know any lesbians. Why would I want to?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    How old is she?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Does she look feminine and act like a guy; or does she look like a guy?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Butch means she'll beat you up if you look at her girly girlfriend too long
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I've clubbed with lopaw and you are right- lesbians make the best wing-women. Lopaw isn't butch, but she lays down some serious game and it is quite impressive to watch.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Papi: looks and acts more like a guy, in her late 20s

Shadowcat: why wouldn't you? She's a person -- one who is damn fun to hang out with. I'd take her as a wingwoman over a few of the guys who I've SCed with

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I do not have the phone numbers of any hot bi girls who want to visit strip clubs with me. Sorry.
    A couple of months ago, I did run into a former favorite at a strip club who is bi but she is married now. I was kind of sad she retired from stripping. She resembles Nina's pic. I was happy to talk to her. I did not even notice her at first until her friends pointed her out to me and I saw her waving over at me.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @Subraman- based on previous posts, shadowcat is threatened by lesbians because they are competition for him and get more pussy then he does.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    sharkhunter--> " I do not have the phone numbers of any hot bi girls who want to visit strip clubs with me. Sorry."

Shark, other than the aforesaid butch lesbian, the vast majority of my other trips were with bisexual strippers. Going to the strip club is a standard part of my OTCs, so I've been doing it for maaaany years, with lots and lots of strippers, some of whom like girls (or were on the Act Bi For Guys bandwagon). Alas, I don't have a huge list of hot bi civilian girls :) lol
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    sclvr: ugh, ok ... that makes more sense, didn't realize the "threatened by lesbians" part
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    The lesbians I know wouldn't be into going to strip clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well the dancers I met up with back when I was routinely doing that, told me the last place they wanted to go on their day or days off was a strip club. I do not think they were bi. I was not paying them anything so we were more friends than any paid outside the club stuff. Of course anytime you are alone with females, stuff can happen. :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Huh! I always give my OTCs a choice -- head to ABC bar, or go to XYZ strip club? They almost always choose the strip club, though sometimes we decide to go to one and then the other. Maybe they're just choosing what they think I want to hear? It doesn't seem like it, they seem to love the club. I dunno, but it's almost always a strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – from conversations w/ other SCers that hang w/ dancers OTC seems many of them (dancers) like hitting strip-clubs.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The only other lesbian that I have (knowingly) run into in a SC was very butch. She came into the ladies room while I was in there and thinking that she was a guy I almost confronted her. But before I could she said 'hi' to me and I realized that she was a she. Turned out that she is a nice gal & great clubber and I've hung out with her a few times. But she likes to get her drink on in topless joints, and I prefer all nude so we rarely meet up.

Thanks for the nice words, sclvr. You ain't too bad yourself :)

Great topic BTW, Subraman ;)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I remember after that trip, thinking ... "well, that was a first! Didn't really happen unless I post about it on tuscl tho"
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    @sclvr - I've also met lopaw in 2 different clubs. I mostly agree with your comments. Exception being that because of the depth of her familiarity with her home turf clubs (and the dancers), I'd switch roles to her being the leader, and me being the wingman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion