Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For guys who like big boobs...

PhantomGeek

Not in North Dakota Anymore!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

...this is ridiculous.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Gross

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

That is discusting

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Gross and disgusting.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Big boobs have to be natural for me to like them. Needless to say, those are not and I don't care for them.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Ridiculous?

I can think of a lot more words to describe that deformity!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

That's over kill

Profile picture for hassenpfeffer65
hassenpfeffer65
•

That was so disgusting I had to watch it twice!

She's a good candidate for that show, Botched.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Jerikson40's type

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

that is ridiculous I mean how does she tie her shoes

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Too bad, she would be cute without all that extra grossness. I could hear that harness creaking even with the sound off.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

She'd be a 10 if she kept her natural breasts.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Ugly! Looks like the result of a lost wager. Seriously, the doctor that implanted those should have his license revoked.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Just found this while trolling Backpage Phoenix. Looks just like her. Must be using her picture. It can't be her.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Sorry, bvino, but I don't think they look that much alike -- especially when it comes to the breasts.

On her site, she's listed as 5'6". A good solid B cup would probably be just about right on her. As it is though, with breasts that weigh over 40 pounds each, she's going to be in a world of back problems soon.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Her surgeon deserves the death penalty.

Profile picture for luvemthick93
luvemthick93
•

Boobies

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement