Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Penis Transplant ... A new reality for PLs

whodey
whodeyVIP22165

Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

First U.S. penis transplants planned to help wounded vets

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm gonna get me an 11” AA penis – I don't care if the rest of me is white – AA dicks are primo

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Papi,then you would be able to shove it up your ass.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I was thinking of shoving it up yours - been told you're into that from time to time

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Ouch...

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Papi, you over estimate the power of the dark side.....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ no-way dude - that's like saying black guys are not really better at basketball

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^RONG!.....at 5-11, I could dunk a basketball. Guess which guys were getting pissed off?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Mikey the white Steph Curry.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Motherfucker is sinking some 3-pointers though.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

At 5"8" and 300 pounds and guess who couldn't dunk on dem fools

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ how was your rebounding/blocking-out

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I'm guessing Juice's picks were legendary....

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

sigh...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I heard Juice averaged 20 rebounds per game while simultaneously holding a chacken-drumstick in one hand.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol, yea my picks was da shit lol

Yea it's true papi i one time made the game winning 3 while eating some KFC mashed potatoes wit gravey

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement