Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More funny stuff

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Eat a dick bitch To: crazyjoe From: Tjmexico007 Just Now

Eat a dick bitch

Delete Reply

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

This appears to be sexual harrassment

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Wow

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

These trolls have gotten out of control

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

When Joe says that, you know it's bad!! LOL And I agree... I don't know why people get off on trolling. It's worse here than any other group I've been in.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I dunno Rockstar, you didn't see the rise of Juice. He was pretty annoying back then. lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^ what do you mean "back then?" Lol!

I'd say he's gotten under quite a few posters skins currently.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

@crazyjoe, I'd bring up the sexual harassment to the HR department.

Don't take that. They have rules in Mexico against that type of stuff.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ thanks warhawks. I am doing that now

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

hey crazy I got a similar PM from yesterdays spsmmer

Fuck you bitch To: twentyfive From: Tjmexico007 13 Hours Ago

Fuck you bitch

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ start posting them

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement