tuscl

At U.P.'s only strip club, hunters are big business

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The U.P. is Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a vast, empty area of natural beauty and rustic yokels who look like they belong in a northern version of "Deliverance." The Upper Peninsula's only strip club is more than 400 miles from Detroit.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/columnis…

8 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    lol I read that article too. Joose is gonna put this place on his wishlist now as well.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Rech you'd fit right in up there. Go in and ask the DJ if they have any Wu-Tang Clan songs!!!!!!

• jackslash
    9 years ago
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    The dog has a concealed carry permit ;-)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Sorry to offend 99 percent of the state of Michigan who treat deer hunting like a national holiday - but Google "Ron White Deer Hunting".

I laughed so hard I peed my pants
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    That was a good one, but the Bill Engvall routine just down the page was even funnier!
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    a place so remote that cell phones can’t get a signal.
    No wonder the dancers make money, they have to work instead of staring at their phones all night.
  • StudlyJohn
    9 years ago
    There is another place that is almost in the UP drove past it several years ago so it may not be there but if you are on US RT 141 going north you will enter Michigan for about 10 miles in Irion Mountain retrun to Wisconson for about 20 miles before ending up in the UP for good. There was a SC along the road sort of in the middle of nowehere. I was driving by around noon and did not have time to check it out it may not even have been open.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion