tuscl

ANNIE'S MAILBOX: Wife can't trust husband after finding out about strippers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The problem is that strippers are better than wives.

http://www.nwitimes.com/annie-s-mailbox-…

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    What shitty advice. The guy will go back to fucking strippers within 3 months, 6 tops. The advice should have been for the wife to give the husband what the strippers gave him. Then, and only then, is there any chance that he starts looking to his wife to meet his sexual needs.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^true
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Advice for the Lady:

1. Hit a fucking gym. I bet she's a fatty, look good for your hubby, and if he's a fat ass too, drag him along. It would be something for them to do together and a goal they could work towards...TOGETHER.

2. Fuck him 3 times a month. Sounds like they have busy lives, I would say once a week, but I'll let 1 week a month slide since they have a butt ton of kids.

3. He's sounds like a PL+ since this poor woman has 3 kids and is working 2 jobs.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Who is this "Annie" Douchebag?

Did you look at the other questions? She blamed the inability of the butthurt generation workers to make change on school budgetary cut-backs.

C'mon bitch. Adding and subtracting are first grade basic skills. We're not talking about cutting the band or the wrestling team.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Some may find this odd, but I actually sympathize with the wife here. He lied at first, and probably lied with the second story as well.

Big time no-no in my book, much worse than simple fucking.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    How can a woman expect sexual fidelity when she by her own admission does a poor job of meeting his needs? Even worse, how can a woman who's sexual frigidity forces her husband to strippers fail to recognize her own part in sending him into the legs of other women? Worse still, how can some sort of advice columnist not see this obvious point? Yes, he did the wrong thing by lying But she set the whole thing in motion by failing to do one of the fundamental things that a spouse must do for his or her mate.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    What do you expect from a column written by TWO women. Annie's Mailbox is written by Kathy Mitchell and Marcy Sugar.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JS69: Nope. Nothing excuses lying or breaking a promise to a spouse short of a literal life or death situation, and nothing there says he was in any danger.

If he had a problem, he should have talked to her about it. Hell, she *asked* him about having an open marriage. At worst, if they can't reconcile the differences, then divorce.

I realize that blaming the victim is a tried and true tactic for diverting blame from oneself, but that's all it is, a diversion. The blame lies squarely with the liar here.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    This probably goes a lot deeper than what we are reading in the article. "Do you want an open marriage?" That can be interpreted many different ways but my initial thought is the woman is thinking "well if you want to go have sex with other women and that's all you want out of them then that's just one last task I need to fulfill."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion