tuscl

NiceAss Please block the troll threads again

I come here and click latest reply and troll threads fill the screen. Ugh.

9 comments

• Homer Simpson
    21 years ago
    Ahhh come on you can do BETTER than that!
    Say something dirty like "Oral Roberts".....
  • Kingpin
    21 years ago
    verfolgung this is just a way to take attention away from the rotten upbringing mommy and daddy handed your soul. There no silent and peaceful moments in your life. With so many nightmares about no one ever loving you I can see how you turn to this board for a family. But I must be truthful. THIS IS NOT YOUR FAMILY YOU FUCKING FRUITCAKE. Its a message board for messages. WiseGay, Yodi, Jizzhead and you all are using this board to replace what life never gave you. LOVE! And I'm sure the founder doesn't appreciate the use of his sexual stripclub discussion board being used for your own twisted fufillment. In short, GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU DICKBREATHED SHORTDICKED NONPUSSY GETTIN LARD ASSES.
  • Mouse
    21 years ago
    JimJazz, why can't you learn to block them yourself?
  • Homer Simpson
    21 years ago
    JimJazz - Block posts??
    I have a BETTER idea for you.
    Instead of sitting in front of your computer & reading all the posts on TUSCL, leave your mommy's basement and GO TO A CLUB!!!!!! Never mind what brillant people like Kingpin & Mouse post - after all this IS A FREE COUNTRY!
    So break open your Barbie piggy bank and go to a strip joint. TRUST me - you'll feel a lot better. Ohh.... and wash your hands before you leave.
  • HomerSimpsonsLimpDick
    21 years ago
    Wash your hands like my big head said or you will end up sterile like me.
  • verfolgung
    21 years ago
    At first I was in favor of NICEASS blocking certain posts; however, I would not advocate for blocking again unless there is a way to completely stop the posts from appearing at all.

The last time NICEASS used Java script to redirect posts it only resulted in RL continuously making re-post after re-post. It ended up filling the board with broken RL threads and pushing other valid discussions off the board.

The best policy is just to ignore them. Make your posts, and respond to the discussions which interest you. Think of them like background static and try to tune them out.

Please try to avoid letting RL, C&S, KP, etc. get you into a verbal sparring match. They make comments to elicit a response and then feed off the negative energy they create.

Ultimately it is up to FOUNDER to take any action, and people should make their case to him/her/them. If FOUNDER believes the board is best served by allowing the presence of the "trolls", than so be it.
  • Kingpin
    21 years ago
    Jizzhead ran out of jackoff cream and no he's bored. Shut the fuck up you 2 inch pathetic bastard.
  • Clean and Sober
    21 years ago
    Shutup Jazz you fool!

• Hugh_G_Rection
    21 years ago
    I think at least half of the signal to noise would be squashed if they blocked RL's IP adress.

We need to make these forums rant free so we can focus on what matters, clubs and dancers!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion