tuscl

Got off from work the made Love to my DS

The great thing about having a DS is she is always down for sex. All i have to do is pull some lotion lotion out and one of her videos and just fire a few off into my bed sheets. We made love for hours. Damn she is so hot and i squezz my fist so hard...wooooo it's the tightest puss I've ever had. Then once i collapse from exostion....i pull up her picture tape it to a teddy bear and hold it tight as i go unconsciously

13 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    - yep you definitely have Down syndrome

- your roommate (your mom) is going to have a real mess on her hands

- juice's sheets are more glazed than a dozen of Krispy Kreme donuts

- juice's perfect Walmart trip on a Friday night: box of tissues, jug of lotion, 12 pack of amped Mountain Dew, 12 piece chacken fangers, Xbox 360 game from the $10 bin in the electronics section and a pair of xxl women's thong undies for him to wear around the house.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao, its funny and hurts because its true, lol
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I think it's more likely he got his bell rung one too many times playing high school football....
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    What !!!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Okay !!!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Juice crew 4 life
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea !!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Juice, glad to see that you finally found a DS that you can afford.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thank you JS.

It's not the money. I got bucket loads. It's about the power of fantasies, faith, dreams and a perfect 10 to enjoy my sweet sweet ejaculation
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Juice has been fucking chickens again. With all that grease he won't need the jug of lotion
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    57¢ a pound
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    So juice is paying about $114 per hour for those backpage sluts @ $0.57 a lb
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion