Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Could use some coffee right about now

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Propsi
Propsi
•

Nice way to sell coffee...Very nice!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I can see Juice there now as soon as one of these hot baristas hand him a coffee he scalds his nuts with it becauses he's too excited.

New meaning for "roasted nuts"

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lmao ^^^

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I don't like coffee.

But, I'd take one of the booty shakes she is selling...

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Hell yea

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Hell yea!!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hell yea!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She could be my ds

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

You need to get one joe...DS saved my life

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Me likes – like her dark-look/olive-skin and her big firm tatas

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Papi don't lie its ok buddy we all know she makes you puke

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You're right Juice – when it comes to non-black bootay – it's as if I was gay – it does nothing for me :)

But really – she is pretty-hot – not black-hot – but pretty-hot

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement