tuscl

If true, this is pretty horrific.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

9 comments

• ime
    9 years ago
    Just a toilet of a country down there if a place like this can exist, yet it's SJG's heaven.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Google Chong Kim
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    It's horrible, but the 43200 times is an exaggeration. In 11 years she would have had to be raped 3927 times a year or about 11 times a day. Not impossible, but improbable.

I don't mean to be insensitive by examining the numbers. The story is awful in any case.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Ten am to midnight....it could happen. It probably felt endless to her. Toilet of a country is right.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Read it again jack - she claims 43200 in only 4 years for an average of 30 times a day.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    That's fucked....is this how charly sheen got da Aids ?
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    CNN confirmed it with the most unreliable people possible and the math doesn't add up. More left wing BS and in all reality are things so great for everyone in America that we have to take care of everyone else on earth as well?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Skib i agree just another ploe to strip us of our guns and friendumz.

I believe this is Illumanoty
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mexicans are on the whole a very decent people. I do not believe this account. If she worked in a Guadalajara brothel, then she was working side by side with at least 50 other girls, and in competition with other shops. In Mexico prostitution is more gentile. In strip clubs and in the underground bar shows, Mexican men treat women with reverence.

I got along very well with a dancer from Guadalajara at the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger. She was my favorite girl and the favorite of some of the managers.

I'd be very happy to live with Mexicans and in Mexico. I do associate with Mexicans on a daily basis right now.

I'd never want to be anywhere around a creep like Mr. IME. Some day I will be out to the state he appears to be in. But I hope the others aren't like him. If they are, then I'll confine my fraternizing to blacks.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

James Brown, There Was a Time
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka6mObIW…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion