tuscl

The pussification of a PL

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of 2001 Odyssey in Tampa, FL

“... avoid dian , cute little spinner.... After my three dances
She said i owed her $50 pee song. But gave me one for free so it was only $100. What a little dumb ass.
I have never paid more than $30 here. Bouncer said
She is an independant contractor and can charge what she wants, SO True ! So i guess i have to ask before getting a dance from each dancer what there
rate is. Was here last night as well and i need to make another Review for that visit!
I did meet a tall awesome Milf type on the way out. And nice that there was no cover this Sunday afternoon. The Cowboys were in town and I'm sure it was going to get crowded after 4 PM. To bad this girl ruined the visit for me and for others. ...”

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=2771

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess this can happen to anyone not TUSCLarly educated; but damn; I don't think I would let any ho dancer push me around like that even when I was a newb
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Fuck that Shit, i would slap that ho
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Asking about costs in advance when they are not set? Kinda sounds like something that would be awfully obvious to any half way conscious person.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I always talk about the price. Im as bad as a jew on haggling for discounts
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    The part that got me was 'after' - if dude told the bouncer that she said that afterwards, the bouncer would've either agreed to me paying the going rate or been in the longest standoff. 2001 staff has always treated me well when I've gone, though.

Wait: now that I read it again, the difference is only $10. It's worth $10 to know who's a ROB...but I'm never paying more than $25 for a lap anyway and always get 3-60 specials at 2001. He made a lot of errors.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    One of his mistakes was talking to the bouncer – most bouncers are meat-heads and don't give a shit – if one has a problem talk to the manager whom “may” have more business-sense and “some-idea” of customer-service.

Problem is not the extra $10; problem is her trying to ROB him claiming her dances are $50 per “but she only gave him a break and would charge for 2 instead of 3” (so he paid $100 for 3 dumb-dances instead of $150).

She was out an out trying to ROB him claiming her measly dances are $50/dance; that shit is unacceptable especially if telling the dude after the fact.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    It's a $10 difference - I would just move on and make a mental note in regards to the dancer and the bouncer. On my way out of the LD area I would certainly point it out to the manager.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I have had that happen once. When I said do you want to call the cops or should I? That ended it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I have a 2001 Odyssey...I hope the girls have less mileage than my van!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

I just surprised he could want or get a "pee" song dance.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I was at mons venus and was the only customer and there was only one dancer. I knew the prices ranged from 20-30 but did not ask. Afterwards we did one dance and she said it's 30. I almost countered with 20 but did not want drama over 10.
    If he paid 100 for 3 songs that would average 33 per song not a ridiculous price to pay but it is high. They run an uptime special of 3 for 60 I believe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion